Monday, July 23, 2007

My Beautiful Baby

Here's my response to seeing baby for the first time (almost 11 weeks):

Oh Baby, You are beautiful! Absolutely precious! Your dad and I went to the doctor today to have an ultrasound. Your mom was miserable with a full bladder, but it was completely worth seeing you! I couldn't believe what I was seeing when the technician pointed you out on the screen! Amazing! When she focused in on you, I couldn't keep from smiling the whole time! I giggled when you got squirmy and swam around. My eyes filled with tears as I contemplated the miracle that your dad and I have created!
I have sent out your pictures to friends and family. I can't wait to show those close by!
You are beautiful and I love you!

Father, you who have put this baby in me - please hold him/her in your hand. Continue to grow baby and keep baby healthy and safe, please!
Father, continue to work in me to make me the mom I need to be for my baby! I love baby and I love you! Thank you for this precious, tiny miracle!
In Jesus' Name!

No comments: