Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hanging Out in TC with Friends

Friends from Corey's hometown came over to TC to get some R&R and called us up to come hang out. It was good to see them and the kids had fun together. I'm always thankful when Caedmon has a chance to be around children his age and he actually interacts!:)

Trying to get the girls in a photo together

Carys was born 2 1/2 weeks before Sophia

Madeline and Caedmon enjoying the hotel pool

She did not enjoy this so much until
mommy went and got her bathing suit on -
then she loved it!

Caedmon sporting his speedo.:)
He didn't like his swim trunks
and would have taken the swim diaper off if I'd let him.
He didn't like the pool either till mommy got in
(can't a mom get a break?! (: ).

Coloring

We started out with just the dads in their swimwear
and only one kid in the pool;
when the moms got in, all the kids came as well!:)

We also headed over to the mall for lunch, a carousel ride and the play area.
The kids stepped into the picture booth and had some fun!
Caedmon was obsessed with this strip of pictures for a couple days.
It'll be fun for them to look back when they're teenagers!:)

Thanks for a good time Crulls!

1 comment:

Mikaela said...

I don't know what others think, but I think Miss Carys looks just like her mommy :O)

Also, in answer to your question on my blog...I use picnik.com to edit/create to my photos. I use the free version and it's enough for me.