Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Movie Night

I don't usually blog about movies, but...

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants...what a GREAT movie! So very touching! Cried most of the way through it! I love a good chic flic! Now I wish I had read the book first; still may have to do that at some point!

Thanks, Kathy, for letting me borrow it!

A movie about friendship and loyalty and growing up and discovering yourself and love...you can't get any better than that!
Well, I think most of us girls would agree....don't ask the guys though! I had to watch this will my husband was away and I could "hear" the eye-rolling through the phone when I told him what I was going to watch. Oh well...they're missing out!:)

4 comments:

Baby Love said...

i liked the movie also! guys just don't get it! (my husband had a similiar reaction to corey's reaction as well!)

Heather said...

YAY FOR SISTERHOOD! Such a good movie! Now you have to see the 2nd one :) I'm going tomorrow to see it so I'll let you know!!

Nicole said...

I think reading the book after seeing the movie is probably better. I read all the books before I saw the first movie and I really didn't like the movie since they changed things around. I guess that's the way it goes though when you turn a book into a movie. Was a great story of some special friends!
*Nicole Hatfield

Keelie said...

Well, then I better read the book! Books are always better than movies, but sometimes the one read/watched first ends up being the favorite.