Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Climbing EVERYTHING

Oh my goodness...I can't keep anything out of his reach anymore! As if he isn't tall enough - the other day, I was in the middle of making a salad and walked away for a little bit; next thing I know I'm turning around to find my son with my cutting board AND knife, poking the knife tip into the cutting board! YIKES!!! I can't leave anything near the edge of the counters now! So yeah, on top of being tall, now he's climbing things and has even more access!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember finding Levi on his way to the top of the refrigerator at that age...one drawer, one chair, one counter, one toaster...up, up and away!

Keithslady said...

I love the "little rascal" pictures! Gabe's a climber, thankfully (for my old bones) he's small for his age.