Saturday, July 18, 2009

6 Weeks

It's hard to believe our baby girl is 6 weeks old!!! Where does time go?!

As I took these pictures, I remembered doing the same photo shoot with Caedmon at 6 weeks and in remembering, I realized that Caedmon smiled a lot more! I knew I could take his pictures in the morning 'cause I could always get lots of smiles out of him at that time.

Carys is starting to smile a little more, but she's been a crankier baby. She makes up for this though with her great sleeping!!! Caedmon ate every two hours through the night till he was 8 months old! She, almost from the beginning, has gone an average of 5 hours between feedings at night! It has been wonderful. She stays up late, goes to bed between 11 and 12, and then sleeps till about 5am! Then she goes back to sleep for another 3 hours! I'm loving the routine. If only my son would sleep past 6am!:/

One of my favorite times with her is watching her wake up in the morning. She's just darling when she's stretching and waking up to the world around her!

She's our sweet baby girl, for the most part!:)



Not enjoying this mom!

Are we done yet?

Fine, whatever




Caedmon at 6 weeks

1 comment:

Baby Love said...

Awww, she is so sweet. :) I love her little face and she def. has red undertones in her hair. Congratulations Keelie.

Yes, it's true the older ones pester the younger ones (when they are so little) but those younger ones catch up quickly. Angela is already showing ways that she can "get back" at Christopher.

You have a beautiful family!