Monday, September 27, 2010

Caedmon's 3rd Birthday Party

While constructing this cake,
I kept muttering under my breath that I'll never do this again!
But Caedmon made it all worth it!
He ran around the house throughout the evening chanting,
"train cake! train cake!":)

It cracks me up when kids start "over" smiling for the camera.
He was pretty geeked about his birthday party.
It was so much fun this year with him understanding what it was all about.

Blowing out the candle.
When the first two attempts didn't work,
daddy helped out.

Enjoying cake


Time for presents!

Carys getting in on the action.

Caedmon knew he was getting Thomas the Train for his birthday
and after he'd with all of the gifts his friends had brought him for a little while,
he informed me he wanted to play with Percy and the coaches.:)

I had so much fun watching Caedmon enjoy his party this year. After all his friends' birthday parties this summer, he was ready for his turn and knew what to expect!

I can't believe he'll be 3 tomorrow! Where does the time go?! My baby has grown up! Even the way he speaks; his word choices and complete sentences amaze me!

Caedmon, you are a joy to us! We thank God for placing you in our lives! We love you so very very much!

No comments: