Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Update on Sleep

Sunday night was horrible! He was up every 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 hours. I attempted feeding him on just one side and putting him back to bed...no way was this going to work! Give me a break - he often eats on only one side during the day, so I know he'll make it at night. But no. I tried to ignore the crying, knowing there wasn't anything really wrong. Don't know why I tried this on a work night. I think I got about 5 hours of sleep or so. But last night I went to bed between 8:30 and 9p.m. feeling horrible. I fed him in bed and let him fall asleep with me, and then Corey came in and put him in his crib. Are you ready for this?! He didn't wake up till 5:20a.m. Yes, that is a woppin' 9 hours! Yes! I'm hoping this isn't just a fluke! It'd be a very nice pattern!

3 comments:

The VanderZwaags said...

sounds like it was a good night last night. Morgan has been doing the same thing lately and last night was a good night for us as well!!! Sorry to hear you are having some "issues" Good thing for another snow day!!! See you tomorrow?? Hopefully!

Keithslady said...

Yeah!! Whatever you did repeat it exactly!

The VanderZwaags said...

Seriously...it has been over a week since you last posted. I know things are happening over!!!! Like you don't have anytime to post! :) Have a great weekend!