Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Day Early

Corey hates Valentine's Day. I decided last year that I would no longer force the issue - if he thinks to do something - wonderful; if not, oh well.

So this past Sunday as we're driving home from up north, he informs me that we will be celebrating Wednesday night so we don't have to fight the crowds on Thursday. Cool!:)

I walked into my kitchen to find this sitting on my table! How sweet! I've taken those love language tests before and I think I try to answer some of the questions according to how I wish I was, but if I'm completely honest, I really do enjoying getting gifts.


He also took me out to eat. Well, me and Caedmon.:) We went to the Sardine Room - one of my favorites! Caedmon decided he was hungry not long after we got there, but he fell asleep eating and we laid him in the booth and he slept through most of our meal! It was quite enjoyable and the food was delicious!


It was a memorable celebration of the Hallmark holiday this year!

1 comment:

The VanderZwaags said...

Wow!!! Nice work Corey! What a guy!! See you Tuesday!