Thursday, March 13, 2008

An Evening of Fun

Monday, on my way home from work, I received a surprise call from a friend telling me not to start supper, he would be bringing food. I never turn down the opportunity to not have to think about supper! Yah!

I love to see how guys shop! He had quite the assortment of food when he showed up at the house. Steaks, Funions, and everything in between! He bought Corey's favorite beer and coffee and got Caedmon a cute little sweat suit, which he said would not have been as cute in his own size!:)

We finished a lovely supper, continued the evening in the living room watching our favorite shows of Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy and finished the evening with a movie. I love when Ben comes to visit. Loyal comes to mind when I think about his friendship.

Eating his new sweat suit!


No comments: