Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Little Model

Caedmon turned 6 months yesterday, and I finally decided to go ahead and take him to a studio to get pictures. I kept telling myself we really didn't need to go to a studio; his 6 week pictures were just fine and I took them myself. But, I guess I wanted the experience and the professional pictures at least once!

So we went to JC Penneys today and Caedmon had his picture taken...a few times!

It was great fun, he did wonderfully and the pictures...well, it was terribly difficult to decide which ones to buy! And the lady helping me wasn't any help in the decision process. She couldn't bare to delete any of them.

I spent too much money and decided it was worth every penny!

I'm hoping I'll be able to post some of them because I bought the "smile by wire" package in which they e-mail you everything and you can use it for screen savers, download them as a slide show, e-mail them to friends and family. So I'm thinking I'll be able to upload them. I can't wait!

Everyone thought he was adorable!:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard there were some pictures with angel wings. That's hot. Like a Victoria's Secret photo

The VanderZwaags said...

It is expensive but so worth it. I know I have to do Morgan's again and I'm just like ahhh! But I know I would be upset years from now if I didn't do it. Plus, Sue would yell at me!! Surprised she hasn't yelled at you yet! I hope you use coupons...those help! I also get Penny's ones...I'll pass them on to you if you would like!

Keelie said...

Yes, I had coupons, and I won't be doing it again anytime soon...if ever. I'm thinking I take plenty f pictures myself, even if they're not professional.