Wednesday, July 30, 2008

10 Months Old!!!

Again I'm asking, where does time go?! I'm actually starting to think about 1 year old birthday parties! Yikes!

I got on a scale about a week ago:( so we could get an estimate on Caedmon's weight (weighed myself, then me and him together...figured out the difference...). Doctor told us at 6 months that he was a healthy boy and we didn't need to come back till he's a year, so he hasn't been weighed in a while! We estimated that he's around 28 lbs! I can't get a good measure of him either, but he's somewhere around 32 -33 inches long. It's kind of humorous to see this rather large boy still only rolling around to get from here to there.



His tongue rarely stays inside his mouth these days!

He actually stayed up for quite awhile! (I put him there.) Check out the feet! :)

3 comments:

The VanderZwaags said...

Oh how I can't wait to see you both!!! He is getting so big!!! He is going to beat Morgan up since she only weighs like 23 pounds!!!! Miss you!

Keelie said...

Hopefully not! But I'm thinking he's going to be "all boy!" Fun times ahead!:) Looking forward to seeing you too!

Mikaela said...

What a cutie!