Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fun in the Snow!!!

I was so excited to have the snow arrive and stick on the ground! I LOVE snow and winter! And I was even more excited to have an excuse to go out and play in the snow this year - Caedmon!:)

After shopping in TC on Monday, I finally purchased snow pants and we went out to enjoy our freshly fallen snow Tuesday afternoon! I think Caedmon had fun. He couldn't walk at all in all his attire and the deep snow. But I also wasn't sure if his boots actually fit him or not! I hate putting shoes on kids! And his feet are still fat on top! So I pushed and pushed and thought I finally got his feet in, but he walked kind of funny, so I'm not so sure...


I had a blast getting out in the snow in my own snowsuit. But it was tiring pulling a sled through the snow with 30 pounds on it and supporting him as he walked through the snow. So we didn't last too long out there.:)











No comments: