Monday, January 7, 2008

Back to Work

I finally got some details about my job. I begin on Jan.14th, a week from today. My schedule will be Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:30 - 3:30. I will be in Zeeland all three days and in Holland on Tuesday afternoon. Sounds like there will be a nice variety. And I know the students I'll be working with from summer camp.
So this is my last week as a full time stay at home mom. I think it may be difficult to go back into the work force since my priorities have changed, but I also think that it may be good for me. Especially with my lack of a social life right now!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you had a good first day!

Keelie said...

Thanks Phil! I did!

Anonymous said...

Hi Keelie, Just wanted to see how it was goin. Hang in there, I know the adjustment must be a little difficult. Take care -hope to see ya soon.