Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Little Love

My little love,

Absence must make the heart grow fonder! Some of my favorite moments with you are seeing you after we've been apart for awhile!

I absolutely love coming to get you from your crib in the morning when you've woken up happy and you are content to lay in your crib observing your room...or kicking the mess out of your mattress.:) You get soo excited when you see me!

I also love coming home from work at the end of the day! That first glimpse you have of me and your face breaks out in the biggest smile! And now you put your hands out and lean toward me. I could not feel more loved!

You bring me so much joy! I cannot imagine life without you!

As you continue to grow, you'll change, and I'll miss your looks of absolute adoration.(O.k., so maybe I'm just the food source, but I hope I'm more.:)) Hopefully you'll still be in love with your mama - just showing it in different ways.:)

I love you so much little love!

1 comment:

The VanderZwaags said...

What a ham!!!!!! I have the same feeling when I get to Morgan after work!!!!

I feel blessed to be working with you and getting to know you. I hope that what happens this summer happens the way God wants it to. I pray someone buys your house soon (not because I want you to move or leave but because that is what you feel is your calling!) Thanks for the last few months...even though I sometimes pick on you (I only pick on the ones I like...just ask Corie!)