Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday Afternoon Stroll

Well, it wasn't exactly a stroll.:)

We had to be out of the house this afternoon for an open house our realtor set up. We decided to pack a picnic lunch and take a walk through the woods at a state park close by.

We were able to do this with Caedmon thanks to my garage sale purchase of a backpack carrier yesterday. (I just happened to mention to a friend that I was looking for one, and a co-worker of hers had just happened to tell her about one she'd seen at a garage sale that day! Perhaps it didn't "just happen.":) )

Anyway, it was a lovely afternoon and we thoroughly enjoyed the outdoors and the family time! Well, Caedmon might not have enjoyed it quite as much as we did.

Lunch

It was a pretty chilly day and all I had were socks for Caedmon's hands.

Taking a break - it was Caedmon's turn to eat lunch.


Yes, this was his facial expression a good chunk of the walk.

Wasn't so sure about this new experience.

I took a turn right near the end.

Surprisingly, it was more of a workout for my legs than anything else.

2 comments:

The VanderZwaags said...

Love the face! I do agree with you Keelie....Caedmon looks happier with you than he did Corey!!!!

watchman146 said...

Perhaps he enjoyed the taste of your hair more.