Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ride a Little Horsie...

I ventured out by myself with the two kiddos for a much needed shopping trip a week and a half ago (Carys was two weeks old). When you have to travel 45 minutes to go shopping, this is even more of a feat! It went great though! Carys enjoyed the sling and the pacifier got us through the shopping before she had to eat! Caedmon did awesome as well and when he spotted the horse on the way out, I decided it was a great reward...and it was only a penny!:)

I'm also officially in love with my minivan! The back seat is wonderful for nursing and changing diapers and the extra space great for a toddler to stretch his legs!

By the end of the trip, I felt like super mom!:) And I only have two!

His latest obsession is horses!

Guess it was a tiring shopping trip for all -
wish I could have taken a nap!:)

No comments: