Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Doctor's Appointment

Latest update - 100% effaced, a roomy 3cm dilated, and I'm told my baby is just stubborn. My husband thinks that he/she takes after me.:/ Friday I have to go in for an ultrasound to check the amniotic fluid and have a non stress test to make sure baby is happy. I'm really hoping I don't make it to those appointments! I've been having more intense contractions since my appt. Maybe she stirred things up a bit in there!:) I don't want to hope too much, but I can't help it. I'll try to keep you posted! Corey will probably be the first to blog once baby's born - so check his site - it's a link on mine.

1 comment:

gary said...

Here it comes!

This is how it went down for Laura:

She went in to that "Friday" appointment for the fluid and stimulation test. The midwife said the fluid was low and that there wasn't much of a reaction to that intrusive BUZZZZZ! (you'll see).

So they induced her. Next day, C-section because the baby wasn't fully turned.

Everything after that is a blur for me, because there is *something new going on every single day*

Life is good.

Here it comes!