Saturday, October 10, 2009

Brownwood Flee Market

Some friends invited us to go along with them to a flee market a couple weeks ago. I love that sort of thing and Corey came along for my sake.:) When we got there, I discovered this old timey village of sorts that is kept open for touristy purposes. There are about 4 or 5 buildings, one of them being a very real General Store with $0.15 candy. The flee market is held in an open field behind the buildings and even further back is the reason Caedmon wants to keep going back - animals! But mommy's reason for wanting to go week after week...fresh, warm, just-out-of-the-fryer doughnuts! The lady that owns the whole complex makes the doughnuts and oh my goodness are they delicious! I go for the doughnuts, Caedmon goes for the animals - we're all happy! (Corey made the trek with us the first time, but now I just kindly bring back a doughnut for him.:))
Caedmon and his friend Jonah feeding the bunnies.

Jonah's mom and my friend, Stacey,
helping Caedmon feed the bunnies

The boys:)

No comments: